Unbelievably, this video posted 15 hours ago on YouTube by the Sean Sullivan YouTube channel, (not to be confused with the famed Oakland politico and co-owner of The Port Bar on Broadway) shows a wild scene in Downtown Oakland:
Sean Sullivan wrote:
At 1:15 am I woke to a to the noise of a crowd outside my front window. To my amazement, the ruckus was a sideshow at the corner of West Grand and Telegraph Ave., less than 200 yards from my front door. Blocking all lanes of traffic, the spectators created a protective layer of parked cars and head down to the action on foot. After a few minutes the whole event is ended by the sound of automatic weapons fire (audible only.) Certainly it was somewhat unnerving, at the same time it was exciting and awesome (by definition). A little taste of Oaklands subculture.
Then, this video on Twitter had another angle:
Downtown Oakland. It’s 1:30AM..I’m hearing gunshots, engine revs, & tire screeching; for why? pic.twitter.com/i0lxwQbldT
— 𝕱𝖎𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 (@_officialtv_) January 24, 2021
Where the video-maker wrote “Downtown Oakland. It’s 1:30AM..I’m hearing gunshots, engine revs, & tire screeching; for why?
Then, on Twitter, there was this posting 10 hours ago:
Last night there was a sideshow in downtown oakland and i was like oh cool imma walk outside and be nosy, camero with a nazi flag pulls up next to me starts calling me all types of bitch and honestly i was scared half to death.
last night there was a sideshow in downtown oakland and i was like oh cool imma walk outside and be nosy, camero with a nazi flag pulls up next to me starts calling me all types of bitch and honestly i was scared half to death
— ً (@7777777lust) January 25, 2021
An estimated 50 cars were involved, according to this post from Citizen App, to Twitter:
— OnScene Media (@OnSceneMedia1CA) January 25, 2021
And this tweet tried to tie the Oakland Sideshow to the horrible Tacoma, Washington event that featured a police officer running people over with his SUV in an attempt to escape a small mob of people.
Oakland sideshow in front of the Taco Bell on W Grand and Telegraph tonight. ❤️
Even if it was spurred out of coincidence, I’d like to think it was ACAB solidarity with those in Tacoma tonight — which ended in a cop running over onlookers.
— Abolish the 🅾️🅿️🇩 #CancelRent (@exitlava) January 24, 2021
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Boxing Paradigm Sports Still Trying To Stop Manny Pacquaio Errol Spence Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Miley Cyrus Performs Party in the USA Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Separate Ways” Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- NJOMZA backstage at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Don’t Stop Believin’”Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- G Herbo Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- MEGAN THEE STALLION: Lollapalooza 2021 – Sunday July 31.
- This Vegas Tourist Made This Video 1000x BETTER
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Says Alex Leatherwood Already Plays Like A Veteran By Eric Pangilinan
- Peel-A-Pound Soup Recipe To Lose 15 Pounds In One Week
- The Rolling Stones Live In Oakland, October 31 1994 Video Of Concert Zennie Abraham Attended
- Home For Sale Oakland Just Listed | 1049 44th Ave, Oakland CA
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 8.1.21
- Oakland A’s vs. LA Angels – MLB – Free Prediction – August 1 2021 – Ghost Picks Rich
- Oakland church teams up with Kaiser to administer COVID-19 vaccines to community
- Resurrection Oakland Church | August 1, 2021. 10am
- Allen Temple Baptist Church of Oakland August 1, 2021 Worship – Rev Dr Martha Taylor, Brother Michael McCants
- Las Vegas Raiders Could Derek Carr Lose Starting Job? To Marcus Mariota By Eric Pangilinan
- Saints Teaching Jameis Winston Classic Bill Walsh-Style Timed Pass In Training Camp
- Las Vegas Raiders : Vikings Zimmer Echoes Davis Sentiments As He Loses 3 QB’s By Joseph Armendariz