ONN – 2021 $185,000 Porsche Taycan Turbo S Electric Supercar In Kroger’s Parking Lot, Fayetteville Georgia – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
This baby blue sports car was one passers by in the Kroger’s Parking Lot could not stop looking at. Person after person check out this beautiful machine. I had never seen it before myself so I vlogged it.
What is it? A fellow-observer said it was a Porsche. A look at the side door reveals that it’s called the Porsche Taycan Turbo S, and a look online reveals it is a $185,000 electric super car.
The car is capable of going from zero to 60 in 2.6 seconds. For AC current the charge time is 10.5 hours, or overnight. DC current allows for total charge in 93 minutes. It can go up to 261 miles on a single charge. So, driving from SFO Airport to Oakland, and back, can be done without losing all of your battery power, as that’s just an 60 mile drive distance.
For more information visit Porsche.com.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rebecca Kaplan Asks Oakland City Council To Back MACRO, WNBA Coliseum Lease
- How Skateboarding, Surfing, and Climbing Became Olympic Sports | World Debut
- Canada’s Maggie MacNeil wins gold in women’s 100m butterfly nailbiter | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Ariarne Titmus dethrones Katie Ledecky for women’s 400m freestyle gold | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- USA vs. Kenya | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Fiji vs. Japan | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Sweet July Cafe At 455 23rd Street Oakland Focus Of Email Marketing Scam By Restaurantji.com
- Team USA Men’s Basketball Suffers Stunning Loss to France in the Olympics | CBS Sports HQ
- A’s President Dave Kaval Talks To Chris Maathuis On Las Vegas Ballpark
- Keep Oakland Schools Segregated? Part 1 Webinar
- Oakland A’s Begin Stadium Design Process in Las Vegas
- Oakland Preservation Park: Pardee Home
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Frank H. Ogawa Statue
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Elihu M. Harris State Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Lionel J. Wilson Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Mix of Modern & Historic Buildings
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: John B. Williams Plaza
- Oakland City Center: Courtyard and the Ronald Dellums Federal Building
- Exploring the Oakland City Center : Oakland City Center: Rotunda Building
- On Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark District: TIF Revenue vs Impact Fees For Affordable Housing