ONN – Salesforce Transit Center repairs advance.
The San Francisco-based Transbay Joint Powers Authority (TJPA) issued this report update on the progress of repairs to the Salesforce Transit Center. The problem with Salesforce Transit Center rests in a set of cracked steel beams found at two locations within the structure of the facility, and on September of 2018. To expedite the process of fixing the problem, Salesforce Transit Center was closed, and remains shut off to the public.
At first, there was a fake news effort to cast blame for the problem on the visionary creator of the Transbay Transit Center Project, Maria Ayerdi Kaplan. Ignored by the mainstream media, Ms. Kaplan brought her story to Zennie62Media, where it was and still remains installed as a multi-page series at Oakland News Now. Once the truth about her 19-year-involvement in the development of the Transbay Transit Center was released, the efforts by the others to tell false-hoods failed. And then, once the findings of the analysis related to the repair process were made public, those attempts to fashion a false story fizzled entirely.
The TJPA’s January 4th report explains…
1) Metropolitan Transportation Commission’s “Peer Review” Panel found that of four girder flanges, three girder flanges had “full flange width fractures.” The cracking culprit started with the very creation of the welding and then what are called “large, pop-in cracks” formed in two of the four flanges. Then, as Salesforce Transit Center opened, and was used by the public and the bus lines, the cracking problem became more acute.
2) Thornton Tomasetti finished its preliminary repair design, and also confirmed there was no additional damage to the beams.
3) A construction schedule to repair the girder flanges will be finished this month of January, then the repairs done, and the transit center reopened to the public.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Home For Sale 469 Capital St Oakland, CA 94610
- Lake Merritt Boat Adventure! Oakland, CA.
- The Oakland Roots Continue to Struggle, and Get Shutout to the LA Galaxy II
- For Tokyo Olympics Panasonic Teams With Michael Phelps, Katie Ledecky, Others
- Sheng Thao District 4 Councilmember Champions Public Safety Investments for Oakland
- Naomi Osaka Upset By Marketa Vondrousova Tokyo Olympics Women’s Singles 3rd Round
- Governor Newsom Highlights New State Efforts to Encourage More Californians to Get Vaccinated
- California Will Require Vaccinations Or Covid Tests For State Employees And Health Care Workers
- RUGBY 7s TOKYO OLYMPICS Live Reaction (Not Showing Game) DAY 1
- Jade Carey powers her way into the women’s floor final | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- USA vs. Ireland | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Japan Vs Canada | Rugby 7s | Olympics 2021 Highlights
- South Africa Vs USA Highlights | Rugby 7s | Olympics Highlights 2021
- Ireland Vs Kenya Highlights | Rugby 7s | Olympics Highlights 2021
- Argentina Vs South Korea Highlights | Rugby 7s | Olympics Highlights 2021
- New Zealand Vs Australia Highlights | Rugby 7s | Olympics Highlights 2021
- Lydia Jacoby Gets Gold Medal In Women’s 100 M Breathstroke Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Philippines Uprise In Protest Against President Rodrigo Duterte ,By Eric Pangilinan
- Barbara Boxer Former Senator Assaulted, Robbed In Oakland Jack London Square. Attacker Got Away
- Philippines Team Philippines Wins Gold For The First Time At The Olympics,By Eric Pangilinan