ONN – CES 2021: As HiSense Says “We Are People Of The Screen” At First Virtual CES Due To Pandemic – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
At CES 2021 it is easy to get so lost in gadgets, one loses the bigger picture. But this time it’s more important than ever to see it.
HiSense, maker of televisions and consumer electronics technology out of Qingdao, China, says “We Are People Of The Screen” in its’ CES 2021 presentation on Monday. Directly pointing to the Pandemic, HiSense Vice President Fisher Yu remarked how we went to screens and made screens of ourselves. It was the first CES where the impact of technology on our lives was more obvious than ever before. We needed consumer tech to adjust to the reality of sheltering-in-place to avoid COVID-19.
That set the tone for the other presentations of that opening Monday for CES 2021. LG’s Tim Alessi continued the message by pointing out the dramatic rise in TV content consumption after the Pandemic, then touted its updates in OLED TV.
And iJustine Provides Familiar Face At CES 2021
And I have to note that my friend Justine Ezarik (iJustine on YouTube) is listed as “Host and Tech Content Creator” at the Live Anchor Desk at CES® 2021. As you may remember, I ran into Justine at the Valencell booth at CES 2020 Las Vegas, last year.
Sony Presentation Sees Firm Return To Its Roots
The Sony Presentation at CES 2021 saw the famed Japanese consumer electronics firm finally realize that its both a tech and an entertainment firm. With movies and characters like Spider-Man Miles Morales, and its ethic of constant innovation, of late creating the Spatial Reality Display (a CES award winner that is eye-sensing technology constantly senses the position of your eyes and delivers a bright, clear 3D image to each one), Sony is positioned to help form new ways to making content that both informs and entertains us.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Boxing Paradigm Sports Still Trying To Stop Manny Pacquaio Errol Spence Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Miley Cyrus Performs Party in the USA Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Separate Ways” Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- NJOMZA backstage at Lollapalooza 2021
- JOURNEY: “Don’t Stop Believin’”Lollapalooza 2021 – Saturday July 31.
- G Herbo Live at Lollapalooza 2021
- MEGAN THEE STALLION: Lollapalooza 2021 – Sunday July 31.
- This Vegas Tourist Made This Video 1000x BETTER
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Says Alex Leatherwood Already Plays Like A Veteran By Eric Pangilinan
- Peel-A-Pound Soup Recipe To Lose 15 Pounds In One Week
- The Rolling Stones Live In Oakland, October 31 1994 Video Of Concert Zennie Abraham Attended
- Home For Sale Oakland Just Listed | 1049 44th Ave, Oakland CA
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 8.1.21
- Oakland A’s vs. LA Angels – MLB – Free Prediction – August 1 2021 – Ghost Picks Rich
- Oakland church teams up with Kaiser to administer COVID-19 vaccines to community
- Resurrection Oakland Church | August 1, 2021. 10am
- Allen Temple Baptist Church of Oakland August 1, 2021 Worship – Rev Dr Martha Taylor, Brother Michael McCants
- Las Vegas Raiders Could Derek Carr Lose Starting Job? To Marcus Mariota By Eric Pangilinan
- Saints Teaching Jameis Winston Classic Bill Walsh-Style Timed Pass In Training Camp
- Las Vegas Raiders : Vikings Zimmer Echoes Davis Sentiments As He Loses 3 QB’s By Joseph Armendariz