ONN – Hot Tea Based On A Herbal Combination To Fight Sars Cov-1, May Help Fight Sars-Cov-2 – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
The tea is based on a herbal combination I found in a paper called “Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): ﬁrst indication of eﬃcacy of Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin in SARS-CoV-2 infection”. I happened to search for anything that may help fight the Coronavirus at the time, and this was in late March of 2020.
The paper by Hanan Polansky stressed that “Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin is a patented herbal broad-spectrum antiviral treatment. Its formula includes ﬁve ingredients, comprising a 100 mg extract of quercetin, a 150 mg extract of green tea, a 50 mg extract of cinnamon, a 25 mg extract of liquorice and 100 μg of selenium. Clinical trials have shown that Gene-Eden- VIR/Novirin is effective against several viruses including human papillomavirus  , herpes simplex virus  , Epstein–Barr virus and human cytomegalovirus. Here we review the evidence on the effect of the ﬁve ingredients in Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin on Betacoronaviruses and speciﬁcally the SARS-CoV virus.
I tried cinnamon, but then read that selenium and tumeric combined were successful in fighting cancer, and so started using tumeric rather than cinnamon. Also for green tea, I order a shipment of Edible Green Tea from taichigreentea.com.
What I can report is that I made this tea not so much for myself as for my 86-year-old mother, who I am staying with here in Georgia to help her, even as I have kept my residence in Oakland for business reasons. However, I would not make something for her that I would not use myself, so the mixture is used really more by me than she, of late. Since I go out and run errands for her, I need to make sure my immune system is strong, even as I take daily showers, use hand sanitizer, and wear a mask.
I hope you try the tea. So far, we have not had the most severe symptoms of the virus, such that a hospital visit was necessary. But, I also want to stress the need to maintain a diet low in fat, and heavy with fruits and vegetables. We also do not consume alcohol on a regular basis, or even weekly. Wine is used more for cooking than for drinking. That’s not to come off as attacking anyone who has a cocktail now and then; I am just stressing the need to protect your immune system.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Norteno Gang Violence – Killing Over Colors
- Raiders Live: Olson, Good, Ferrell and Abram Presser – 7.29.21
- Las Vegas Raiders: Did Greg Olson Just Reveal 3 Players Are Out Due To Virus? By Joseph Armendariz
- What Does Starling Marte Does Do For The Oakland Athletics?
- OFFICIAL 2021 NBA Mock Draft: Draft Day Edition
- NBA Draft Preview: Golden State Warriors | The Morning After
- Starling Marte Traded To Oakland Athletics
- Las Vegas Raiders Training Camp day 2 Where The Juice?By Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland Uptown Rotary Club Guest Speaker: Krista Lucchesi, Mercy Brown Bag Program
- Oakland Panthers 2020 Hype Video
- Oakland African American Chamber of Commerce Faith and Facts: Keedra McNeill, MD
- Oakland Promise Arts, Media, and Entertainment Career Panel
- Seeking the Sacred, Ep. 12- Discernment and Learning How to Hear God’s Voice
- Oakland SC v Club Marin with commentary
- Oakland United Beerworks introduces our Linden Street Series Flight Packs!
- Vicente Cruz on the importance of Physical Education
- Las Vegas Raiders Maxx Crosby Motivating The Defense In Training Camp By Eric Pangilinan
- Disney Parks Brings Back Mask Mandate Due To Delta Variant Surge By Joseph Armendariz
- Piedmont Wealth Manager Arraigned in Fatal Oakland Hit-and-Run
- East Oakland Councilmembers Taylor And Reid Must Implement AB 464 Now To Help Small Business