BROOKLYN, N.Y. – For CES 2019 Las Vegas, Gourmia, a designer and manufacturer of innovative countertop smart kitchen appliances, announced that it will be presenting the latest additions to its Internet of Things (IoT) award-winning line of kitchen appliances. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
Each of the new Gourmia smart kitchen appliances at CES 2019 Las Vegas may be controlled with the company’s mobile kitchen app “Mia” and any iOS or Android device, and are compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
“We want to be at the forefront of consumers’ experience in connected, smart cooking,” stated Gourmia founder Heshy Biegeleisen. “It is important to us that we offer appliances that make sense to consumers or solve a need for them. And we can do that with our special platform that allows us to make any of our products smart. Our Internet of Things products offer some of the most innovative, easy-to-use kitchen appliances, that make cooking enjoyable, hassle-free, and smart.”
Gourmia IoT products provide users with three options on how to prepare their food or beverage.
1) They can go smart and use the exclusive Gourmia mobile kitchen app Mia that allows users to do a myriad of cooking steps from virtually anywhere through their mobile iOS or Android devices. With Mia, users can remotely manage cook modes, cook times and temperatures, find recipe ideas, and even receive alerts. Mia is free and available at the iTunes Store and Google Play Store.
2) Or they can simply say, “Alexa, ask Mia” or “Hey Google, ask Mia” to perform a specific step in using their Gourmia appliance. And it’s done automatically and quickly.
3) Or if the user is old school or a hands-on type of individual, they can – gulp – do it themselves manually.
Gourmia will be showcasing the following IoT products at CES 2019.
7-Quart Digital Air Fryer (GAF678)A powerhouse, all-in-one air fryer, rotisserie, and dehydrator that helps families eat healthy, as it air fries, heats, roasts, and dehydrates food without the fat and calories that come when cooking with oil – 100% oil free! Yet, it still delivers that great crunchy goodness of crisp fried food. It features an extra-large door with EZ view window, 10 chef-at-a-touch modes, RadiVection 360° Technology that rapidly circulates hot air in all directions, express heat system that cooks food up to 30% faster than a standard oven, and an extensive accessory kit. The GAF678 air fryer is proudly used and endorsed by world-renowned chef, television personality, health and fitness expert, and mom Cat Cora.
11-in-1 Deluxe MultiCooker (GWCM695)A spacious 6.5-quart one-pot wonder that does it all! From slow cooked chili to roasted chicken, sous vide, homemade yogurt, and more, this 11-in-1 MultiCooker takes cooking to the next level. Features include a simple display with presets and adjustable controls, large heat-resistant glass lid, and a recipe book. Nonstick removable interior pot assures there is no messy cleanup. One appliance, endless possibilities.
10-Cup Coffee Maker and Grinder (GCMW4750)This Gourmia Coffee Maker is exclusively designed for coffee lovers so they can make their favorite coffee-shop beverages in the comfort of their own homes! It includes a built-in grinder; powerful grind or brew combo that automatically transform fresh beans or favorite pre-ground blend into rich, robust coffee; programmable timer; LED display; 30-minute keep warm capability; and auto shut-off. Sleek stainless-steel body is paired with a 10-cup, crystal-clear glass carafe.
Gourmia takes the quality of its products very seriously. The company is ETL certified so retailers and users alike can be confident that that they are selling/buying safe, efficient, high-quality appliances.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Philippines Uprise In Protest Against President Rodrigo Duterte ,By Eric Pangilinan
- Barbara Boxer Former Senator Assaulted, Robbed In Oakland Jack London Square. Attacker Got Away
- Philippines Team Philippines Wins Gold For The First Time At The Olympics,By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Defense Line Has To Improve For The Raiders To Win,By Eric Pangilinan
- Doctor Who | Comic-Con@Home 2021
- Jameis Winston’s Throws On The Money, Dropping Dimes To Receivers Before Saints Training Camp
- Hidilyn Diaz wins the Philippines’ first-ever Olympic gold medal | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Oakland Gang Wars – #Dre West Oakland Attempted Murder Charges Allegedly Face 20 Years If Convicted
- AB 464 Ignored – Oakland City Council Would Rather Get High Than Get Money To Small Business
- Zennie Abraham Of Zennie62Media Makes A YouTube Short
- Oakland Police Crime Report July 19-July 25 2021 – 75 Homicides To Date
- Rebecca Kaplan Asks Oakland City Council To Back MACRO, WNBA Coliseum Lease
- How Skateboarding, Surfing, and Climbing Became Olympic Sports | World Debut
- Canada’s Maggie MacNeil wins gold in women’s 100m butterfly nailbiter | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Ariarne Titmus dethrones Katie Ledecky for women’s 400m freestyle gold | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- USA vs. Kenya | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Fiji vs. Japan | Tokyo Olympics 2020: Men’s Rugby Highlights | NBC Sports
- Sweet July Cafe At 455 23rd Street Oakland Focus Of Email Marketing Scam By Restaurantji.com
- Team USA Men’s Basketball Suffers Stunning Loss to France in the Olympics | CBS Sports HQ
- A’s President Dave Kaval Talks To Chris Maathuis On Las Vegas Ballpark